The mission of the Pathways Brain Injury Program is to assist those affected with acquired brain injury in attaining the highest level of independence in the least restrictive setting, return to their life goals by lessening the disability.
Our Code of Conduct
All staff of the Pathways staff, including volunteers and students, strive to provide the best care for those in the program.
- Employees conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- Employees will abide by all applicable regulations.
- Residents will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Employees will conduct business in such a manner that avoids conflict of interest.
- Residents will receive care regardless of situation, funding or length of stay.
- Family members will not be offered financial incentives to admit their family member.
- Length of stays will be determined upon clinical considerations.